This year’s most important event for the AV industry
Avita AudioVisual Expo is this year’s number one event for the audiovisual industry in Northern Europe and a must for all professionals and experts utilising the latest technology as well as for the service and product manufacturers.
In 2017 the event attracted 8 210 visitors. AVITA AudioVisual Expo is organised at the same time with Kiinteistö for the professionals of real estate management, FinnSec for security solutions and Cyber Security Nordic specialising in data security (separate registration for Cyber Sercurity Nordic visitors).
Face to face encounters boost sales
At AVITA AudioVisual Expo you meet decision makers, existing and potential clients face to face, present your products and services personally and directly to the right customers.
Fairs offer a unique platform for meeting a vast amount of potential clients face to face as well as presenting the latest products and services personally to your existing customers and partners. This is something no other medium can achieve! AVITA AudioVisual Expo is targeted to the professionals of the AV industry – meet the right contacts for your company, personally. The extensive seminar programme is free for all participants and attracts a vast amount of professionals to the event.
Contact us for more information!
- Professionals of the industry: designers, decision makers, event producers, event organisers, product and service manufacturers, and organisations
- Professionals making purchasing decisions of AV technology, AV systems and services in businesses, institutions and educational institutions, managing directors and other decision makers
- Real estate owners and managers, superintendents, state representatives, property managers
- Staff of educational institutions specialising in AV technology, event venues and theatres
- Contractors, electrical engineers and security managers
- Architects, interior designers and lighting specialists
- IT managers and experts
- Construction companies and house manufacturers
The event presents:
- Image and sound production, distribution and stage sets
- AV and IT technology
- AV software and network solutions
- AV and IT software and network solutions
- AV and IT systems and network management and integration services
- AV presentation solutions for companies and education (meeting rooms, classrooms and lecture facilities)
- Presentation technology, services and products
- AV design, consultation and procurement services
- AV system contractors and system integration
- Energy efficiency in AV technology and life cycle solutions
- AV maintenance services
- Electronic acoustics and products for acoustics
- Digital Signage and information solutions
- Lighting and stage technology, products and solutions
- IPTV, webcast and streaming, integration of communication solutions
- AV, media and music production
- Sound evacuation technology and solutions
- Event safety and safety solutions for shows and presentations
eMessukeskus online service for companies
We have an online service for our exhibitors. eMessukeskus makes it easy to take care of everything related to your participation, also on your mobile device.
eMessukeskus contains information about the events, your participation and you can place orders with a few clicks. You can also publish your programme, special offers and press releases with the service and it contains all needed information for designing a stand.
Once you have confirmed your participation, we will send you the passwords for eMessukeskus.Go to eMessukeskus
eMessukeskus at your service
• Easy to use
• You can access lots of information
• Personal usernames and passwords
• All fair participation information is stored in one place
• You can order almost all products and services required for attendance from one place
• All products and services ordered via the service are listed on the same invoice
• Important dates for each event are shown on a personal timeline. You will also be reminded of important deadlines by e-mail.
• All orders in one place: helps managing the project and improves cost control